Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DAY OFF

thinking of posting a bunch of FUSION today but my energy level is kinda low. did some gardening job 2 days ago and i can feel the strain to my body, but i know it's good for our body to work. they say, use it or loose it. i guess this way, i am helping my body also. been told to work smart and not hard but i like to work hard and maybe someday be a smart worker meaning using my mind versus manual labor. for the meantime have to rest now, need to move dirt 50-100 feet from site.
a picture of mine, after scraping my forehead on the ground while biking and fall over the handle bar because the MEXICAN police side swipe me with their car while i am trying to evade them. i'm on my way to work that time...

then my mind took me to this particular song in my head, THE BOXER [wikipedia]

excerpts from the boxer song

In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut him
til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains
Yes he still remains

No comments: